Work in Progress: G Velde - In Shadow
Church/folk music. Hiding from the summer sun in old churches. Rainstorms in autumn. The midnight sea at Christmas. Thanks to Mark for the flute and Michael for the guitar. Photos.
Do you want to know about collapsing temples, black clouds and goddesses lit by shafts of wintry light? Band with Rob Moss and Emma Nicholls, existed in Durham from 2003-2006. Found sounds, samples, woodwind, prepared piano, residential buildings.
- Sound Waves Look Like Skeletons Of Long-dead Plesiosaurs
- Love Song 2(after this one I wasn't allowed to write love songs for a while)
- Winter (2)A version of the song from The Thrusting Sensations' CD "Abandoned"
Remixed remnants (all that was salageable) from a frankly ludicrous emo power violence record Phil, Tom and I recorded in Phil's kitchen and shower, based on Gibbon's Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire. Photos.
- The Thrusting SensationsI am involved with The Thrusting Sensations (mediaeval-influenced folk-hop/synth-pop). Site is currently down, but archived at archive.org, here.
- Covered in CuprinolParody band with the remnants of the Cyberbunnies. Tom, Adam, Phil, myself. House rules: No decent recording equipment. No song may take longer than 2 hours to write.